Your company or foundation can become a sponsor of E4Impact. By doing so you help us to sustain our Impact Entrepreneurship training in Africa and to support the activities of our African entrepreneurs.
The sponsor will enjoy local, African and international visibility. For example:
- Logo and profile of the sponsor published on E4Impact website page dedicated to Donors
- Logo of the sponsor published on E4Impact brochure (–> Download the Brochure <–)
- Article about the sponsorship published on E4Impact Blog
- Article shared on E4Impact social networks: Facebook and Twitter
- Joint press release to be circulated in the selected African Country
- Article on sponsorship and logo of the sponsor published in the local media
- Article shared on the social network of the local media partner and on the local E4Impact FB page
- Member of the sponsor’s staff as guest speaker during the event or during the MBA lectures
- Possibiliy to exhibit a stand of the company at E4Impact local exhibitions
- (In case of event) Logo of the sponsor on all the promotional materials used before and during the event:
- Invitation letter
- Evetual certificates to attendees/entrepreneurs/special guests etc.
- Business gifts to winners (in case of business competition)
- Banners and posters
- Dummy cheques (in case of business competition with scholaship or grants)
The value of the sponsorship and other eventual visibility opportunities can be agreed upon together with E4Impact management.
A sponsorship agreement can also include the possibility to allocate part of the money for a scholarship to support an African entrepreneur attending the MBA (more information on scholarship).
If you are interested in learning more on how to become a sponsor please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for each sponsor’s passion for our mission and desire to work with us for a better Africa!