A Ghanaian enterprise that provides 100% vegetal, recycled and smokeless coal-like pellets to offer poor households a clean, healthy and affordable cooking fuel.
- Started R&D in 2014 and production in 2015
- Moved from producing 5 bags a day to setting up a factory that produces over 500 bags a day, in 2 years
- Got recognized by Forbes Magazine as a top 30 under 30 entrepreneur in 2016
- Moved from once vendor to over 50 vendors, one supermarket chain and a string of hotels and restaurants
- Employing 7 full time workers and 100’s of indirect jobs