The company mainly grows and sells fresh plantains at affordable prices for consumption in different forms such as boiled, chips, fried, roasted and snacks from plantain flower.
- Has a team of 3 full time employees and several casual workers
- Hires youths as casual workers in order to reduce crime rate
- Is striving to change Sierra Leoneans’ eating habit of mostly rice as a staple food to include plantain a starchy and vitamin rich food in the country’s dish
- Among his regular clients he has not only individuals but also 2 mining companies
- Received the one-year grant “Special Self Help (SSH) Program” from the U.S. Embassy in Freetown worth 8, 185$ in 2019