A Kenyan company that proposes a solution to the energy problem by providing renewable and cost-effective energy through building integrated photo-voltaic (BIPV) technology, a revolutionary solar-powered roofing tile designed and made in Kenya.
- The tiles are 600 millimeters by 500 millimeters can each generate up to 35 watts of power at 100% efficiency
- Produces and sells at 25% cheaper than what the market is offering traditionally
- Signed a deal of more than 667 houses in 2016 and is on track to deliver 11,500 houses in 2017
- Won the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (category: global innovation through science and technology) in 2015
- His company was visited by Mark Zuckerberg in 2015