Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship
To achieve its goal the Foundation, in collaboration with ALTIS – Graduate School of Business and Society of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan and a local university from the host country, offers the Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship, a program that confers an international degree from Università Cattolica and from the local university.
The MBA program guides active and aspiring entrepreneurs to start or scale their business, giving them simultaneously an academic and business acceleration experience. In the program participants:
- Transform a business idea into a concrete, bankable business plan;
- Develop the business skills necessary to guide a new venture or scale an existing business;
- Encounter an international network of potential partners and investors.
The Executive formula
The Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship has a peculiar structure that alternates intensive weeks of in class lessons, distance learning, long weekends in class and competitions (see scheme below). This executive formula supports participants in transforming a business idea into a business plan: from concept to commercial launch.
The MBA blends both classroom and on-line instruction. Over a 12 month period MBA participants spend 40 days in the classroom. Courses are integrated with on-line video lessons and exercises. The program is structured as follows:
- 3 boot camps of 7 days each at the beginning, mid-term and end of the program;
- 6 long weekends (3 days);
- 8 distance learning periods of 6 weeks between each long weekend.