Build the leading Pan-African University Alliance to train and coach a new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
E4impact Foundation has been founded in 2015 by Securfin, Mapei, Salini-Impregilo, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and the Association Always Africa. It has been built on the E4impact initiative launched in 2010 by ALTIS Graduate School Business and Society at Università Cattolica.
The Foundation aims at promoting impact entrepreneurship in Africa through the Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship, offered in partnership with the Università Cattolica of Milan and the local african Universities.
The Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship is a unique Executive MBA which provides would-be, early stage and high growth entrepreneurs with results-oriented education, coaching and interaction with the local business community and potential investors.
Participants acquire knowledge and skills useful to start or scale a business and to contribute to the sustainable development of their countries.
The E4impact MBA supports participants in:
- transforming a business idea into a business plan
- improving an existing business
- creating partnerships with investors, suppliers and customers.
The Foundation is currently offering the E4impact MBA in Kenya (in partnership with Tangaza University College of Nairobi), Ghana (with Catholic Institute of Business and Technology of Accra), Sierra Leone (in partnership with UNIMAK of Makeni), Uganda (with Uganda Martyrs University of Kampala) and Ivory Coast (in partnership with Centre de Recherche et d’Action pour la Paix of Abidjan).
E4impact also supports the expansion of African and International SMEs in the Sub-Saharan area through its Business Scaling Lab. By matching them with reliable local entrepreneurs, E4impact offers small businesses a low cost, low risk opportunity to enter the African countries where the MBA is offered.
- Develop a new generation of impact entrepreneurs capable of combining economic success with positive social impact.
- Foster the replication of successful Italian and European Impact Businesses in the African countries where the MBA is offered.
- Strengthen the capacity of African universities to offer effective and action-oriented entrepreneurship education program.
- Build a community of universities, incubators, investors and corporations dedicated to furthering impact entrepreneurship