Business Networking Week in Italy
The Business Networking Week in Italy (BNWI) is a training and business development program that the E4Impact offers to the best entrepreneurs of the Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship it delivers in Africa and other African entrepreneurs.
The BNWI intends to establish a collaboration platform between African Entrepreneurs and Italian Investors, Businesses and Startups. Participants to the BNWI will be able to:
- Be part of an international business network between Italy and Africa
- Acquire knowledge about entrepreneurial ecosystems and networks
- Develop personal relations with peers overseas
- Explore new markets and business opportunities
The Business Networking Week in Italy consists of a mix of training sessions and networking activities addressed to the African entrepreneurs.
Within the week there will be two high-level events open to the public:
- Italy-Africa Business Forum: a high level public event to introduce business opportunities between Italy and Africa (open to the public)
- Italy-Africa Venture Lab: deal-rooms and networking between African Entrepreneurs and investors, entrepreneurs, and start-uppers (for member of the business community only)
By participating to these events, Italian business, startups and investors will have the occasion to:
- Get to know the African socio-economic and entrepreneurial context and its relations with Italy
- Meet the best African impact entrepreneurs trained by E4Impact with the higher academic and business standards
- Find new investment and internationalization opportunities in Africa
- Link with African SMEs/companies interested in business opportunities between Africa and Italy/EU Countries
- Connect with international business networks and communities of the African Diaspora in Italy
Italy-Africa Business Forum 2018
September 10th, 2018 | 10.15 -13.00
Assolombarda, Sala Falck
Entrance in Via Chiaravalle 8 – 20122 Milano
This high-level event presents business and collaboration opportunities between Italy and Africa, with a focus on strategies, current experiences and perspectives, and speeches from prominent representatives of both the entrepreneurial and institutional community already operating in Africa.
Registration to the event is compulsory. Deadline for registration is 5th September. To register click here
Italy-Africa Venture Lab 2018
September 11h, 2018 | 14.30-17.30
Altis Headquarters, Room SV 013
Via S. Vittore n.18, Milan
Opportunity of direct meetings with selected African entrepreneurs interested in networking with Italian potential partners, investors, suppliers, customers, and business service providers.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet each other with a dynamic and interactive formula inclusive of desks for matching and spaces for informal meetings.
Registration to the event is compulsory and open only to investors, entrepreneurs, startups and incubators/accelerators. Deadline for registration is 5th September. To register click here