ACQUATIC WORLD INDUSTRIES
A Ghanaian enterprise that deals with the production, processing and sale of fresh Tilapia and cat fish.
- Started production in May 2014 with 2 cages and have increased the number to 32 with a capacity of 160 tons per annum
- Produce about 2 million fingerlings per week
- 6 permanent staff and over 70 casual women engaged at harvest time
- Addition of cat fish ponds to production, capacity to produce 126 tons/annum
- Processing of fish into smoked, and salted variants to increase margins
- Commencement of direct delivery to consumers with attractive packaging to benefit from margins that middlemen would have made