E4Impact internship in Africa
MSc and MBA students from international universities have the possibility to do an internship in one of the African Countries where E4Impact manages its MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship in partnership with Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) and local universities.
The interns will assist the Business Coach of the MBA in his daily activities, carrying out the following tasks:
- assisting the Coach during coaching and mentoring sessions with the MBA participants, with a focus on strategy and economic sustainability of their business;
- supporting the local E4Impact MBA Team in planning and managing:
- in class periods;
- distance learning periods;
- MBA events (for the current and the next edition);
- marketing, selection & recruitment for the next MBA edition.
The internship is available in the following Countries (in brackets the language spoken in the Country):
- Kenya, at Tangaza University College of Nairobi (English);
- Uganda, at Uganda Martyrs University of Kampala (English);
- Sierra Leone, at the University of Makeni (English);
- Ivory Coast, at the Centre de Recherche et d’Action pour la Paix of Abidjan (French);
- Senegal, at the Institute Supérieur de Management of Dakar (French).
Basic requirements for application
Students who wish to apply for this internship shall:
- be enrolled in a MSc or MBA program in Economics, Management, Finance or similar (preferably at the last year);
- be proficient in the language spoken in the available Countries (English or French);
- have a good ability to adapt to new situations and cross-cultural contexts;
- in case of curricular internship*, respect all the University’s requirements.
Applicants will be evaluated and selected on the basis of:
- conformity with the basic requirements;
- interview managed by the E4Impact Team;
- ceteris paribus, chronological order of the application.
*UCSC includes E4Impact internship in the so called “curricular internships”, that provide credits and offer a small financial support. Other Universities could manage a similar project, defining an agreement with one or more of the African Universities involved. The E4Impact Team is available to facilitate this process.
From 2 to 3 months;
- February – April
- May – July
- September – November
According to applicants’ particular needs, different periods can be considered.
Applicants can express their preference on period and Country, but the availability of the indicated period/Country cannot be guaranteed.
This is an unremunerated internship. All the expenses (flight tickets, visa, insurance, eventual vaccines, food, accommodation and all the other local expenses) are at interns’ own cost. They approximately range 2.500 Euro (depending on the Country) for the whole period.
The accommodation is in an accredited structure near the local partner University. If the University where the intern is enrolled has special programs for outbound students, the intern could benefit from that and get a financial support.
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.