E4Impact MBA in Khartoum
Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship: an MBA to develop your business
E4Impact in collaboration with ALTIS – Graduate School of Business and Society and University of Medical Sciences & Technology of Khartoum offers a unique Blended MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship to provide active and aspiring Sudanese entrepreneurs with results-oriented education, coaching, and interaction with the local business community and potential investors.
The MBA program gives an academic and business acceleration experience simultaneously. It supports both active and aspiring entrepreneurs to:
- Develop the business skills necessary to guide a new venture or scale an existing business;
- Utilize tools and solutions for the start-up or scaling of a high growth business;
- Develop a personal network of mentors and investors;
- Establish links with entrepreneurs across Africa.
Participants will be awarded a degree from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, Italy.
Download MBA Brochure
For the 3rd edition, some scholarships funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation of Khartoum
are available to women entrepreneurs and people with disabilities.
The Blended formula
The Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship helps MBA participants to apply what they learn to their business while carrying on with their work thanks to a unique and flexible blend of intensive weeks of in class lessons, distance learning, long weekends in class and competitions.
Over 18 months, MBA participants spend 40 days in the classroom. Courses are integrated with online video lessons and exercises.
Coaching & Mentoring
A key part of the E4impact MBA is the work each participant does with the Business Coach, a dedicated business consultant, who provides individual support in refining your enterprise. The Coach supports each participant in implementing the Business Plan and developing relationships with the eco-system.
MBA participants also receive experienced mentorship through regular contact with successful local and international business people.
The E4Impact MBA is structured as a “training camp,” where each course directly responds to a particular need that arises while implementing a start-up or scale-up strategy. The MBA classes are divided into business courses and labs.
>>Click to see Business Courses<<
- Business Model Design
- Responsible Management & Impact Measurement
- Business Strategy
- Go To Market: Market Analysis
- Go To Market: Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- Financial Planning
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Human Resource Management & Leadership
- Proces & Project Management
>>Click to see Labs<<
- Business Planning Lab
- Business Scaling Lab
- Sales and Negotiations
- Networking for Growth
Candidates must be strongly oriented to being an entrepreneur. Specifically, prospective applicants must have:
- A business idea (to start-up or scale-up a business or non-profit) with strong social/environmental impact
- A three-year University degree
- English Proficiency
- Computer and internet literacy and access
Would you like a face-to-face free check-up of your business in Khartoum?
Fill the form below to receive our brochure and be contacted by our Business Coach.