Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, Uganda Martyrs University and E4Impact Foundation have launched the first ever PhD program specifically designed for African Scholars. The PhD lasts 3 years and awards a fully accredited degree by the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. It encompasses class work in Milan for only two weeks per year and welcomes 30 students, 15 for each track.
The PhD program has two tracks:
- Management and Innovation (Coordinator: prof. Eugenio Anessi Pessina)
- Agri-Systems (Coordinator: prof. Paolo Ajmone Marsan)
WHO CAN APPLY
Candidates may be:
- Lecturers already teaching at the University, but without a PhD
- Young graduates, already contracted by the University, who are starting an academic career
- Candidates must be affiliated to and sponsored by an African University
- Candidates must own a MA/MPhil degree
- Candidates must be a Faculty member of the University
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- Candidates must fave access to high-quality internet to ensure participation to all online activities
Università Cattolica and E4Impact will cover travel and accommodation costs in Milan, as well as the tuition fee. The University to which the scholar is associated to, or the scholar himself/herself, will have to cover a registration fee of 1,516 euro per year.
DEADLINE FOR CANDIDATURE:
30th April 2023.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application should be sent by the University and not by the single candidate. Applicants would need to fill in the template letter (see button below) and send them through the APPLY button.
In the template letter you would need to indicate the research project of the candidate, which means the area that your candidate wants to work on. For each candidate you propose, you can indicate only one project.
For more information on the process please write to:
- Management and Innovation track: email@example.com
- Agri-Systems track: firstname.lastname@example.org