The E4Impact Accelerator was born in 2018, through the support of the Italian Agency for Development Co-operation and building on the entrepreneurial expertise in the Kenyan ecosytem. The E4Impact accelerator complements the existing partnership between the E4Impact Foundation, Tangaza University College and the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) of Milan (Italy).
The E4Impact Accelerator offers Kenyan startups a premium acceleration experience that is action-oriented, customized and results driven, with the aim of growing their enterprises, scaling impact, through facilitating Investment and market linkages to regional and international markets.
Startups selected to participate in the Accelerator will benefit from:
· A customized training itinerary;
· International and local coaching and mentorship;
· Access to professional services (legal, accounting, communication,etc.);
· Access to seed grants based on milestone attainment;
· Relationships with potential investors and financial institutions;
· Links to interested Italian companies that can help the Kenyan entrepreneur grow his/her business;
· Satellite Technology Services.
· Access to office space for 12 months;
WHO CAN APPLY
The Accelerator accepts applications from innovative enterprises that are innovative and providing solutions in the following sectors:
• Fashion and design;
• Construction and affordable housing;
• Green businesses and renewable energy;
• Tech-enabled startup 9health-tech, fintech. Agritech etc).