An agribusiness software solution that enables Kenyan farmers to get information on the retail price of their products, buy their farm inputs directly from manufacturers at favorable prices and find buyers for their products across Kenya.
- During the MBA received a grant funding of 350,000 USD from major organizations such as Safaricom and USAID among others plus 100,000 USD in equity
- Scaled in 3 Kenyan counties
- Had an impact of 15,000 small holder farming households
- After the MBA started to work on piloting product development models
- Nominated by Forbes among the 20 youngest power women in Africa in 2014