A market-based social venture to provide access to safe clean drinking water to the underserved and unserved urban and peri-urban Ugandans at an affordable price, while creating employment to the youths through water franchise kiosks and water ATMs model.
- Is employing over 50 youths and has a permanent staff of 15 people
- 1000 loyal customers in 2015;
- More than 1,000,000 liters sold in 2016;
- Installed 10 water ATMs in peri-urban Kampala and has 5 existing water kiosks in Kampala;
- Developed partnerships with Growth Africa and Connect to Grow from which he received $48,000 grant;
- Received a UNBS certification in 2011.