A market-based social venture to provide access to safe clean drinking water to the underserved and unserved urban and peri-urban Ugandans at an affordable price, while creating employment to the youths through water franchise kiosks and water ATMs model.
- Is employing over 50 youths, has a permanent staff of 15 people and has created 2000 job places along the value chain;
- Serves 6000 customers with quality water daily;
- More than 1,000,000 liters sold in 2016;
- Installed 10 water ATMs and 5 kiosks in peri-urban and urban areas in Kampala;
- Has helped to reduce the water-related diseases by 30%;
- Developed partnerships with Growth Africa and Connect to Grow from which he received $48,000 grant;
- Received a UNBS certification in 2011.
Read Denis' interview
2016/17 – Kampala, Uganda