An innovative company which manufactures locally adaptable and affordable dehydration technologies that utilize clean energy. It provides all-year-round dehydration capabilities, in order to enhance food security and empower communities.
- The hybrid solar dehydrators have been embraced by over 2000 farmers;
- His solutions utilizes clean energy derived from recycled waste agricultural biomass and solar power, and produces zero carbon dioxide emissions;
- Builds all dryers in-house and has diversified the products’ portfolio offering more than 10 solutions among dryers’ types, accessories and heating systems;
- Provides training on solar and cabinet dehydration technologies to farmers and processors;
- Is a leading hub for hybrid dehydration technologies in Kenya and East Africa, but it’s working towards introducing its solutions in Uganda and Tanzania;
- Forged strategic partnerships with esteemed organizations such as the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ), Vision Fund, Kenya Climate Innovation Center (KCIC), BopInc International etc;
- Runner-up of the 2023 ed. of the Circular Economy Awards, organized by Circular Economy Catalyst and supported by IKEA Foundation;
- Has been selected among the top 6 Startups in the Nairobi Innovation Challenge of 2019;
- Won the STARTUPPER OF THE YEAR prize (2nd place with a grant award of KES. 1,500,000) in the Total Startupper Challenge 2019, organized by TotalEnergies Kenya.