An herbal medicine enterprise that offers cheap and easily accessible alternative health natural medicine to the local populace who is recurrently sick and unable to afford available medical services.
- Directly and indirectly employs over 100 people plus a multitude of out growers
- 500,000 client base
- 5,000 homesteads reached through extension and outreach programs across the country
- Has inspired the establishment of 4 notable natural health centers with their directors being either one of their former employees and or trainees
- Through advocacy for protection of herbs and medicinal plants, SEFA organic directly preserves a conducive environment for all
- Through free radio programs, outreaches and information sharing with different stake holders, they train a sizable number of natural health practitioners