A school that provides affordable, holistic education services that incorporate knowledge, values, and skills while making it possible for the less privileged children to co-exist in one environment with their counterparts for collect upward social-economic mobility.
- Is at Primary Leaving Examinations in Masaka Municipalitya top tier school;
- Attracted 580 pupils to the school;
- Provides scholarship for over 40 under privileged but talented children each year;
- Has a staff of 40 employees;
- Acquired more land and built the sites for Nursery and Primary Schools;
- The Volleyball team of the school has been Runners up at National Competitions 2014 and 2016.
Read Paul’s interview
2017/18 – Kampala, Uganda