A school that provides affordable, holistic education services that incorporate knowledge, values and skills while making it possible for the less privileged children to co-exist in one environment with their counterparts for collective upward social-economic mobility.
- Is a top tier school at Primary Leaving Examinations in Masaka Municipality
- Attracted 580 pupils to the school
- Supports over 40 less privileged but talented children each year
- Has a staff of 40 employees
- Acquired more land and built the sites for Nursery and Primary Schools
- The Volleyball team of the school has been Runners up at National Competitions 2014 and 2016