MSc and MBA students from international universities have the possibility to do an internship in one of the African Countries where E4Impact manages its MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship in partnership with Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) and local universities.
The interns will assist the Business Coach of the MBA in his daily activities, carrying out the following tasks:
- assisting the Coach during coaching and mentoring sessions with the MBA participants, with a focus on strategy and economic sustainability of their business;
- supporting the local E4Impact MBA Team in planning and managing:
- in-class periods;
- distance learning periods;
- MBA events (for the current and the next edition);
- marketing, selection & recruitment for the upcoming MBA edition.