PLANET AFRICA – PLAtform to NETwork AFRican and International Companies, toward full Accessibility.
The Planet Africa project aims to build the first B2B Platform accessible at Pan-African level for sustainable creation and management of market linkages between different countries.
The achievement of this goal will help to tackle the first recession that the economy of Sub-Saharan Africa has had to face, with growth decreasing from -2.1 to -5.1% in 2020, against 2.4% in 20 years.
The project will allow African entrepreneurs to create relationships with business partners in a virtual way.
In order to achieve these objectives, E4Impact will carry out the following activities:
- Selection of the most appropriate service provider.
- Drafting, negotiation and signing of the contract with the selected company.
- Development of an advanced B2B Platform Demo.
- Demo test with a first group of 70 entrepreneurs mainly from Kenya and Niger with the help of staff of Tangaza College Nairobi.
- Analysis of data from the testing, design and application of technical solutions and improvements, adaptation and accessibility of the platform to people with disabilities.
- Finalization of the B2B digital platform and development of the Final Version.
- Training of 10 E4Impact staff members on: General Platform Management, User Support, Animation, Platform Moderation and Platform Maintenance.
- Development of a complete set of English and French video tutorials to facilitate the use of the Platform throughout Africa.
- Support to the registration to the Platform by personnel from at least 13 African Countries, and continuous management, also using the helpdesk of the selected company, which will supervise by contract the first start-up period of the Platform.