The company mainly grows and sells fresh plantains at affordable prices for consumption in different forms such as boiled, chips, fried, roasted, and snacks from plantain flower.
- Has a team of 3 full-time employees and several casual workers;
- Hires youths as casual workers to reduce the crime rate;
- Is striving to change Sierra Leoneans’ eating habit of mostly rice as a staple food to include plantain a starchy and vitamin-rich food in the country’s dish;
- Among his regular clients he has not only individuals but also two mining companies;
- Received the one-year grant “Special Self Help (SSH) Program” from the U.S. Embassy in Freetown worth 8, 185$ in 2019.