E4Impact MBA in Kampala
MBA in Global Business & Sustainability: an MBA to develop your business
E4impact in collaboration with ALTIS – Graduate School of Business and Society and Uganda Martyrs University of Kampala offers a unique Blended MBA in Global Business & Sustainability to provide active and aspiring Ugandan entrepreneurs with results-oriented education, coaching and interaction with the local business community and potential investors.
The MBA program gives simultaneously an academic and business acceleration experience. It supports both active and aspiring entrepreneurs to:
- Develop the business skills necessary to guide a new venture or scale an existing business;
- Utilize tools and solutions for the start-up or scaling of a high growth business;
- Develop a personal network of mentors and investors;
- Establish links with entrepreneurs across Africa.
Participants will be awarded a degree from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, Italy.
The Blended formula
The Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship helps MBA participants to apply what they learn to their business while carrying on with their work thanks to a unique and flexible blend of intensive weeks of in class lessons, distance learning, long weekends in class and competitions.
Over a 18 month period MBA participants spend 40 days in the classroom. Courses are integrated with on-line video lessons and exercises.
Coaching & Mentoring
A key part of the E4impact MBA is the work each participant does with the Business Coach, a dedicated business consultant, who provides individual support in refining your enterprise. The Coach supports each participant in implementing the Business Plan and developing relationships with the eco-system.
MBA participants also receive experienced mentorship through regular contact with successful local and international business people.
The E4Impact MBA is structured as a “training camp” where each course directly responds to a concrete need that arises while implementing a start-up or scale-up strategy. The MBA classes are divided into business courses and labs.
>>Click to see Business Courses<<
- Business Model Design
- Social Impact Measurement
- Business Strategy
- Market Analysis
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- Financial Planning
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Project & Operations Management
>>Click to see Labs<<
- Business Planning Lab
- Sales Management
- Business Ethics
- Business Law and Taxation
- Business Model in Progress
- SME Governance
Candidates must be strongly oriented to being an entrepreneur. Specifically, prospective applicants must have:
- A business idea (to start-up or scale-up a business or non-profit) with strong social/environmental impact
- A three-year University degree
- English Proficiency
- Computer and internet literacy and access
Would you like a face-to-face free check up of your business in Kampala?
Fill the form below to receive our brochure and be contacted by our Business Coach