A non-government organization that has led the campaign to eliminate obstetric fistula condition and act as a catalyst for improving maternal and child health in Uganda.
- Opened in 2019 the first hospital in Uganda and the third in Africa dedicated to women suffering from obstetric fistula
- The hospital will conduct 200 surgeries per year, treat and reintegrate 600 women per year
- 15,000 women and girls affected by fistula treated and reintegrated
- Signed a strategic partnerships with the Ugandan Ministry of Health
- Received capital money from the International Fistula Alliance, the Catherine Hamlin Fistula Foundation and the Uganda Fistula Fund
- Named Virtual Voices Global Women Leaders Fellows in 2015