A Ghanaian enterprise that provides 100% vegetal, recycled and smokeless coal-like pellets to offer poor households a clean, healthy and affordable cooking fuel.
- Started R&D in 2014 and production in 2015;
- In 2 years went from producing 5 bags a day to setting up a factory that produces over 500 bags a day;
- Was recognized by Forbes Magazine as a top 30 under 30 entrepreneur in 2016;
- The company grew from one distributor to 50 vendors, one supermarket chain and a string of hotels and restaurants;
- Employs 7 full time workers;
- Has created 100 indirect jobs along the value chain.
Read Amin’s interview
Founder & Chief Operation Officer
2015/16 – Accra, Ghana