A medical clinic, which provides medical services for men such as medical consultations, diagnostic tests, counselling and support services. Through several projects, the clinic promotes a culture of healthcare-seeking behaviours amongst men.
Ben Jammaine Ncube
Men’s Health Clinic Zimbabwe
- Over 6.000 men treated, whilst 7.000 others reached through awareness programs;
- Lunched a free digital newsletter that reaches an audience of up to 6.000 men to raise awareness and break down stigma in men’s sexual and reproductive health issues;
- Has 100% success rate in the management and treatment of erectile dysfunction for their patients;
- Client base increased by 950% after the MBA;
- created 25 new jobs, while other men have been trained through their corporate engagement exercise;
- Patients from Mozambique, Botswana and Zambia enlist their services remotely;
- The clinic has a special care to inclusiveness;
- Winner of Gian Marco Moratti Award 2020.
Read Ben’s interview
2019/20 – Harare, Zimbabwe