Matunda Hub is an agribusiness incubator, a social enterprise geared towards championing the creation of competitive enterprises in the fruit value chain.
- Since she launched the business in 2018 has incubated 20 rural agri-preneurs and run two cohorts per year;
- The trainings and coaching are being conducted by experienced national entrepreneurs and facilitators and supported by international fellows from abroad (i.e. Engineers without Borders Canada);
- Has a team of 5 employees;
- Has raised € 20,000 for their dried fruit snack under the brand Ejijim from Belgium Investors under the Belgium network Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs;
- Has became a board member for Agribusiness Incubator Alliance Uganda (ABIAU).