A Ghanaian company that adds value to the locally grown cereals, grains and vegetables to curb malnutrition in weaned babies.
Erasung Hadijah Ahmed
Myda Foods Ltd
- Client base: 800 people
- Has received Gh100,000 as grant;
- Won Gh25,000 as finalist at McDan Entrepreneurship Competition in 2020;
- Received the “Entrepreneur of the Year award” in 2019;
- Received the “Most Inspiring Young Female Entrepreneur Award” in 2019:
- Has a team of 5 employees and some sales agent;
- Author of an entrepreneurship guide called “the Hustle is real“;
- Founder of “Muslim Women Entrepreneurs and Leaders” to encourage them in building sustainable businesses at their own pace.
Founder and Product Developer
2019/20 – Accra, Ghana