ST MARK SECONDARY SCHOOL, NYAKIBALE
A mixed secondary school that helps parents who want their children to acquire quality, holistic education at an affordable cost from a nearby place.
- Attracted 80 students in a class of senior one in the first year of operation, which is very rare for a beginning school;
- Has a team of 18 full time employees and 2 part time;
- The school is set in a rural area and at an affordable cost, differently from other schools that are in urban centres and are very expensive;
- Bursary given every term to the three best performing students, reducing their parents’ expenses on school fees;
- Won the award for the book of the year for secondary school ordinary level education in Uganda in 2019.