Trains women and youth to become self-sufficient entrepreneurs through manufacturing skills and financial literacy. The training courses are short and highly practical and entail a wide range of activities such as shoes manufacturing, soaps, cosmetics, hair products, processing of agricultural harvest (tea, oils, fruits) etc.
- Trained 250 women of which 120 in ceramics, 38 in manufacturing (including cosmetics, soaps, jewellery, and food processing), the rest in business and savings;
- Among her clients there are 5 supermarkets and 3 hotels;
- Received $25,000 as a grant for her activities;
- Has a team of 10 employees;
- Is working to open a distribution link to the UK.