A company that recovers glass waste and processes it into highly refined glass cullet, a raw material used by glass manufacturing companies. It also works with local food and beverage companies to recover their returnable glass bottles for reuse.
Bottle Logistics East Africa Limited
- Diverted 5600 tons of glass waste from the landfills and averted 760 tons of CO2;
- Has a team of 87 employees and has created more than 45 new jobs along the value chain;
- Has received $53,000 of grant;
- Counts 3 customers for the glass cullet and 11 customers for the returnable glass bottles;
- Works not only in Kenya, but exports her products in Tanzania too.