It produces natural cosmetic products for a wide variety of customers. Its skin care products are free from harsh chemicals, better for the body and the environment. The products are manufactured in Ghana and sold in Ghana, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Nana Ama Antwi-Darkwa
- Started production in May 2016 with 50 clay masks a week and now they produce up to 500 pieces per week;
- In one year added on 7 more products in the production line, with 2 new products under Research and Development;
- 47 jobs created along the value chain;
- Received certification by Food and Drugs Authority;
- Currently selling in 2 Pharmacies, 3 Beauty Shops and 1 supermarket, with one Agent Distributor in Accra;
- Partnered with a Fashion company in USA to export to North America;
- Partnered with an NGO to mentor and train young ladies in Ghana.
- Became a Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneur in 2018 and received some funding;
- Became an Enpact Fellow in 2018
- Enlisted as one of the female entrepreneurs to watch out for in 2020.
Read Nana Ama’s interview