A contemporary restaurant located in the heart of the city of Accra that also caters for large gatherings such as corporate events, parties, funerals, weddings etc. It also opened a local shed called ‘’KA WULA’’ selling typical street food, which is relatively cheaper than the main offering.
Nazifatu Mohammed Abdulai
CASA TOMATO RESTAURANT AND CAFÉ
- Sitting capacity of 50;
- Feed about 100 packs of food t0 the street annually.
- A major food sponsor of the prestigious MISS MALAIKA beauty pageant;
- Use environmentally friendly packaging;
- Has a team of 12 employees, mainly students who need financial support to pay school fees;
- Partnered with Rotary club of Labone to donate food to the orphans at the SOS children’s village in Tema.
Read Nazifatu’s interview