A Ghanaian enterprise that produces a potent and affordable organic fertilizer with local raw materials. The product is good for all crops and improves the soil structure over long period of time.
- 1st producer of bio-fertilizers in Ghana;
- Designed innovative production machineries;
- 30,000 farmer customer base (estimated to reach 200,000 with new automated production line);
- 1,200 bags of bio-fertilizer sold each day;
- Employs 28 full time workers and 15 causal labors;
- Received $700,000 as investment from Acumen Fund;
- Recognized by the Ghanaian Ministry of Agriculture for his contribution to the agricultural development of Ghana in 2015;
- Is developing a line of pesticides derived from the bio – fertilizers.
- Has become a center for student research work from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.