Construction of affordable high quality houses using eco-friendly interlocking stabilized soil blocks in Kenya.
- Merged his original business with another construction firm, creating a new company for integrated building solutions (architectural and building services);
- Employed 5 permanent staff and 16 casual workers;
- Constructed police houses and offices in Namanga (border of Kenya & Tanzania) €138,836;
- Constructed Maisonnette in Kitengela for €64,000 and in Iongonot for €37,000, plus Bungalow in Naivasha for €13,000 and blocks of hostels in Rongai for €12,000;
- Constructed 6 classrooms in Mbita worth €48,300.