A social enterprise that provides a one stop online-to-offline DigiShop marketplace platform that connects village level farmers to relevant information, quality inputs and credible agriculture services in local community to ensure sustainable increased farm production and mitigate effects of climate change.
- Client base: 15,000 farmers;
- 400 agrodealer stores and 20 franchising stores;
- Has a 550mq distribution center;
- Owns 2 lorries for of 10t for distribution;
- Winner of climate information prize (USD 200,000) in 2018;
- Winner of D-Prize Global competition in 2017.