An health tech solution for malaria, that through a mobile app connected to a custom piece of hardware (matiscope) enables the users to diagnose and know their malaria status in the shortest time possible.
- The first blood-free innovation to diagnose malaria
- Received a grant from RAN (Resilient Africa network)
- Winner of UN women empowerment award in 2013
- Winner of the $10,000 award of ASME IShow innovation showcase in Kenya in 2017
- Overall winner of the Pitch@Palace Africa 2.0 award in 2018
- Winner of the Royal Academy of Engineering’s Africa Prize in 2018
- Named one of the 50 best inventions of 2018 by TIME Magazine