The company provides tours in collaboration with the indigenous communities, and offers a combination of local accommodation, ecotourism and cultural tours, giving in this way a chance to experience local culture.
- Supported over 50 members of Bulemba community tourism and conservation association in Kasese.
- Supported the members of Give a hand to a Woman project in finding alternative business income sources, that will help women and youth to conserve the environment.
- Trained over 50 women and youth entrepreneurs in different skill sets for business in collaboration with Vvamutolo Africa Ltd.
- Provided relief support to communities of over 100 people in flood affected areas in Kasese District.
- Supported the set up of Source Uganda, a woman-led organization, to launch their eco tours and other business activities like organic yoghurt and tailor garments in Jinja during the lockdown of 2020;
- Attained the third place in Travel Massive-Social Entrepreneurship Competition in 2020.
Read Yakub’s interview