As usual, the end of the Middle Boot Camp of our MBA is marked by the Business Model Competition: the first occasion where our entrepreneurs can “pitch” in front of potential investors and partners presenting their Business Model.
In Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire) the E4Impact MBA, launched in October 2015 for the first time in French, is offered in partnership with CERAP.
On Saturday March 19th, after the welcome speech of fr. Eugene Goussikindey (CERAP General Director) and fr. Francois Kabore (MBA Director), 24 Ivorian entrepreneurs started pitching in front of 4 juries composed by key players of the local business community. Among them:
- Franck Berhod (Founder, Alteo Holding Ltd.)
- Antonello Di Giulio (Strategy Business Consultant);
- Carlo Fulchir (General Director, Tonno Airone Côte d’Ivoire);
- Stefania Iuliano (Commercial Attachè, Italian Embassy in Côte d’Ivoire);
- Bamba Lassine (Program Manager, AVSI);
- Henri-Damien Laurent (CEO, LAURENTHDL / Manager, Jokkolabs);
- Babacar Sambe (Inclusive Finance Specialist, African Development Bank);
After an intense final round, the winners were nominated:
1st Position – Anne-Auguste Andrée Stéphanie Nda, founder of Prosperité 2.0, a Start-Up aiming to be among the main crowdlending platforms in Côte d’Ivoire.
2nd Position – Brice Harding Affognitode, founder of MAGIS Finance, a business idea to introduce agriculture and agro processing machines leasing to enable farming cooperatives to add value to the local production;
3rd Position – Désiré Dali Brou, founder and CEO of TERIVO, a chain of restaurants serving dishes composed of 100% local ingredients. He is already active in Cocody (Abidjan) and aims to scale-up opening two restaurants in Yamoussoukro and Bouaké.
4th Position – Constant Kikoun Touré, founder of ATELOG, a shipping terminal dedicated to solve major hurdles encountered by local SMEs and cooperatives when exporting.
We are very proud of our impact entrepreneurs and we are longing to see their Business Models become real businesses and help their communities.