An online self-paced learning and teaching platform that promotes interaction among users through social networking. It uses alternative methodologies and formats (e.g. podcasts and games) and proposes guided learning paths to students in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycles of the educational systems across Africa.
- Challenged the understanding of his business model and redefined the core of eCampus
- Expanded his revenue model by introducing advertisement as additional stream
- In 2013 was declared among the Top 10 Entrepreneurs in Ghana at the General Entrepreneurship Week
- In 2015 has been invited as speaker at the London School of Economics
- In 2017 won of the Singularity University West Africa Global Impact Challenge