A social enterprise that enables access to job opportunities for people with disabilities in Kenya. It uses a mobile application that aggregates an online database of job seekers who are then matched with employers requiring their skills to meet their business goals.
- Connected over 300 people with disabilities to job opportunities in Kenya;
- Provided soft skills training to over 2,000 people with disabilities and trained over 200 employers in disability inclusion at the work place;
- Shortlisted for the Africa Prize Awars for Engineering Innovation by the Royal Academy of Engineering (UK) in 2017;
- Pitched at the Pitch@Palace in London in 2017 and received good reviews including referrals for partnerships;
- Received media highlights through Aljazeera TV, The Guardian newspaper and Standard Newspaper;
- Received a grant from a government agency dealing with disability issues in Kenya for part of our work.
Read Fredrick’s interview