A social enterprise that enables access to job opportunities for people with disabilities in Kenya. It uses a mobile application that aggregates an online database of job seekers who are then matched with employers requiring their skills to meet their business goals.
- Shortlisted amongst 16 innovations competing for Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation by the Royal Academy of Engineering (UK);
- Pitched at the Pitch@Palace in London in March 2017 and received good reviews including referrals for partnerships;
- Received media highlights through Aljazeera TV, the guardian newspaper and standard newspaper;
- Received a grant from a government agency dealing with disability issues in Kenya for part of our work;
- Hired a business development manager to help with running the enterprise.