A Ghanaian enterprise that deals with the production, processing and sale of fresh Tilapia and cat fish.
ACQUATIC WORLD INDUSTRIES
- Started its production in May 2014 with 2 cages. Today it operates 32 cages and produces 160 tons of fish per year;
- Produces about 2 million fingerlings per week;
- 6 permanent staff and employs another 70 seasonal workers at harvest;
- Added catfish ponds with a production capacity of 126 tons per year;
- Processing of fish into smoked, and salted variants to increase margins.
Read Mabel’s interview